Saturday, April 21, 2012

Week One!

Meetings .vs. Online
Before becoming pregnant with Josiah I was using Weight Watchers Online and I lost 15 pounds before learning we were Blessed with having another baby! So I know what I'm getting with the online program and the e-tools are great by the way. Today was my first time ever attending a ww meeting and it was better than I thought. I weighed in and received tons of information plus coupons on some ww foods. I am excited and look forward to sharing this journey with you! The Points Plus program is fun and yes you have to do some counting on a daily to not go over your points! One of my favorite new gadgets is my Points Plus Counter....three simple input of numbers and you know how many points each meal/snack is. You will know every day if you went over or under and you can use it with any food!
I'M COUNTING POINTS BABY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment