Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hair We Go!!!

I'm A Go Getter Baby
For the past couple of week I have been working with this new hair company "GoGetter Beauty" hair company! My first experience with wearing hair extensions ordered from online has been a great one. I have YouTube friends whom make a living reviewing all types of hair from different hair companies. I just found out about this so I guess I'm sally come lately when it comes to online ordering! 
I was excited when my UPS man showed up and I cracked that black box open and started playing with my two packs of long soft Remy hair. The plus side to side to wearing my slamming hairstyles I get to sell the hair and make money also. I'm not looking to be a YouTube guru when it comes to hair but I found a new business by the owner finding me online! Love me some Seth***
I love this Remy because it's soft as butter and from straight to curls and back again it still lays soft down my back 18inches and all.  I don't know what fabulous new do I'm going to wear next but knowing me it will be stunning and I'm ready to help you get yours!!


Visit my site on GGB and find your next hairstyle and/or business venture!
www.gogetterbeauty.com/jdwill

No comments:

Post a Comment