Saturday, April 21, 2012

On Again Off Again

To Eat Or Not To Eat (That Is The Question)
I dropped weight here and gain weight there through out the years and I dealt with it in different ways! I tried weight loss pills, slim fast, soup diets, no carb, fast & master cleanse you name it! Why was I doing all this to keep that "fat" girl from coming back! What was so bad about her anyway? After years of searching I learned nothing was wrong with heavier Juantoria other than the health issues. So I learned how to buy, cook and eat clean foods. I learned the power foods and what they do to your body and why they are needed everyday. I drank my gallons of water a day, walked every where, moved across country and drop down to 175  my lowest weight. I moved back home found a new house and started over "again" being I had this new me going on! Going out to eat with me was like a Oprah Life Class...lol. I drove my family and friends crazy with grams of fat, fiber intake, trans & saturated oils, how much this and not enough that information. It was like shut up and eat already!! After those holidays were over they wanted my information then and wanted to workout with me. I loved helping others with their weight issues at whatever stage they were in because I knew what it was like! New Year New Me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment