Saturday, April 21, 2012

No More Diaper Duty

No April Fool
Noah Matthew was born December 21st of 2008 during a freezing ice storm Michigan was having that year! He was the joy in my life and he brought life to our home as he reached new milestones as he got bigger. Of course by now my two loves of my life turned into a preteen and a teenager and no longer needed me! I was only good for feeding them and running them places and money to go somewhere. Funny how they will turn on you! Noah was finishing up his potty training and we were officially off diaper duty! (Wait For IT)
I started to work out three sometimes four times a week & my love for creating new recipes was growing with every delicious meal. Thinking my body was just reacting to my intense workouts I paid no attention to ummmm a monthly cycle not showing up! Sleep on the sofa I woke up like a burglar was in the house...."I haven't had my period" wow better make a appointment. Not able to sit still and wait that long I drag baby daddy down to Planned Parent Hood with me and had a test done that day! For some reason the lady was taking to long to come back in leaving me with a lot of time to talk to God and get on the same page if you know what I'm saying! So she comes in with these papers and starts talking about different programs they offer and prenatal vitamins....wait wait wait lady you did not say what I need to hear first.  Me:Umm so my test was positive"....in her happy & perky voice "oh yes now let's get your due date"!! I almost hit the floor(^o^) 

We found out on April 1st....No April Fools & no more working out!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment