Friday, April 20, 2012

Beginning Of A End

Here Is The Skinny On The Big Girl
I was about 18 when I noticed that yes I was a big beautiful girl with a eye for fashion and a love for my signature red hair styles, but ummm I was also the "fat" girl! I could dance, sing, do hair & make-up, and make the room laugh (not at my expense mind you) and cook my butt off for any and every occasion! The year of graduation my colors for prom were red & white and for a girl my size it had to be fabulous and no expense spared. I thought I was the bomb.com and that I brought it baby! To my surprise the day the seniors returned to school everyone dresses were being talked about. All I remember what was said about my dress was "HEY KOOL-AID" which was a popular commercial back then. I was surprised "no they couldn't be calling me fat", but yes they were my supposedly friends and all!! Wait a minute I'm the one everybody loves!! 
This is where things start to change some for the good and some for the not so good! My decisions in the next twelve months would impact me and my family for the rest of my life. I was always given things by my parents, we really didn't have to work hard for our rewards. I was a good student so that was not a issue for me. My mother spoiled us all and continues to do so to this day:-) Yes I'm a spoiled 35 year young women...lol!! I say this because I want you to understand why I choose my next step in my weight loss journey. 
Instead of working out and eating right I'm going to have a quick surgery and be done with this fat girl non-sense. At that time in my life the gastric bypass was popular Rosanne Barr & singer Carnie Wilson were doing great and I wanted a quick, dramatic change like them and everything would be fine.
Surgery Table Here I Come!! ~Juantoria


No comments:

Post a Comment