Saturday, April 28, 2012

Fresh Start!!!

Ok so today was my second Weight Watchers meeting and I enjoyed it! More people showed up than last time so that made it more interesting. This time I had a family member with me and the support was good given I am a newbie! So I weighed in with a 3.6 weight loss not what I was hoping for but it is better than going the other way! The meeting focus was to journal and commit to your lifestyle change. I found that journaling my meals through the week helped me in many ways. I was writing and keeping track and I began to notice my eating pattern, habits and reasons for why I felt the need to eat even when I was not hungry! So it was liturgic for me in a sense to track my progress! I began to see my "Rainbow" everyday in my meals & the planning of my meals! The rainbow effect means to see more colors on your plate which means more fruit & veggies! I challenged myself everyday to do that every meal every day and guess what I did. So now that I have shared why & when my weight loss journey started...we are on to the good stuff! See you on the Scale;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment